Happy Chinese New Year

Another year has passed.... and its CNY again. To me CNY is always a season of sleeping and eating. I dont really have many relatives in Singapore. And yeah, only one family to go visit and that marks the end of my visitation. Lonely hor... :)

Yesterday night Eileen was so sweet. She came over to accompany me and stayed throughout the whole night watching dramas with me. She also brought food for me to eat. Ah, love her!!

While everybody is happy for chinese new year, I am excitedly waiting for 15th feb because I can finally see Michael again. Miss him!! So happy that he can come over and spend at least 2 days with me.

Everyone is happy taking angbow this year, but I am looking just forward to him coming singapore. Even though this year, I still can receive angbow but LOVE is more important than MONEY. haha.. I cant wait for 初一 to be over so I can see him!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.