Missing for so long

I know I have been gone from cyberspace for so long!! but I am really busy...and if you are around me, you will know how busy I have been. For the last one month, I dont really think I have a good sleep!

Airport --> Hostel --> Airport -->Hostel --> Airport --> Hostel

But still I love my Job and I thank God that I can have this opportunity to serve HIM. Even though I often feel I didnt really do a good job...but still thank God for His grace, I managed to pull through.

I really feel very blissed and blessed by everything in my life. No complaints! Except..I didnt get to see michael in march.. :( so sad... really missing him. He had been really busy too serving God in His own ways.. so I cant complain much too. I know it must have been busy and tiring for him too.

I can remember one night how we talked to each other on the phone and we have no recollections that we actually talked, till I saw the phone call I made from my phone. Thats how tired we are! But thank God for his love! :) I can't wait to see Baobei again.

HAVE A WHOLE LOAD OF STUFFS TO CRAB ABOUT BUT NOT IN A MOOD TO WRITE TODAY...SO will write soon when I have the time...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.