On cloud nine

Love today Camp Believe PM, AWESOME!


and God reminded me of something. EVERY time when God reminds me of that thing, I will go "AHH..." It is not a bad reminder. But just some things that I need to know and understand. VERY CHIM right? I am like talking in parables. Generally, its like a LIST OF I NEED TO DO THINGS, which means I need to give up on certain things in order to achieve my dreams for God. And I Believe that God will help me change to always be a better person. I am far from being perfect but I will try my best! :)

Maybe one day when it is time, I will blog about it, but till then....keep praying for me ok?
 I really really want to live a life of
"No longer I, but Christ that lives in me."


Quick Recap of December Events
2nd : w320 prayer 365 riverwalk.(open to all)
4th : w389 n w513 prayer 365 riverwalk.(open to all)
5th : 1pm at riverwalk camp prayer meeting.
9th-11th : Et youth camp Believe.
14th : Et zone overnight prayer meeting.
19th - 20th : candlelight services.
20th : subzone Christmas party after service! (evangelistic)
24th -25th : Christmas services!!
27th: service as usual!!

 
&
Finally Michael is back! Amber is a happy girl... haha :)
But back doesnt mean he is in Singapore. I mean he is back from his MOUNTAIN camp..
He is currently in Indo as he is helping with his church Xmas events.

But he was so tired and he fell asleep, so we didnt talk much.
Still I am happy at least I can hear his voice or BB him.
From his voice, I can tell that he really enjoyed his camp and I am so happy for him!

And guess what he ask me when he came back?

"Have you been a good girl?"
Sounds like a father talking to his daughter..haha

Ok, how bad can I be right? And even if I have been a bad girl, who will admit? :P

Few days ago, I was talking to some of the guys randomly and everyone keep on singing his praises.

Baobei! guess what they say about you?
They say you are one of the most MAN person that they know.
And Eugene say you are like the Brad Pitt of Indonesia. So funny right? lols
For guys to praise a guy, I think they must be very impressed by you.

And I am absolutely proud of you! :)

Few days ago, so many things were happening in his life:
  • His Bass that cost thousands of dollars went missing.
  • His uncle had a stroke and condition was critical.
  • His friend died in an accident.
Basically what can go wrong will go wrong. (Murphy Law)

But you still love God so much and trust in Him! :)
Learning from you as an example..

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.