Morning and Evening Prayer + Fasting!

I need to stretch my faith! :)

Already started my 48hr fast for this week..feeling so excited in my spirit.

I want to fast for Camp Believe and XMAS party and service.
Of course for my personal breakthru too!

And on top of that, we are going to have our morning and evening prayer as well.

I really encourage everyone to really fast this week and pray together with me because there is also power in unity. And I believe as a whole cg, when we fast, God will give us the revival that we want!


and I really enjoy today service.

OBEY   OBEY      OBEY ...

1 comments:

Eileen said...
12:29 AM

AMBER, JIAYOU! (: believing for great breakthrough tgt!

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.