Will you still love me?



I dont know how dorcas managed to buy this specs and it really makes me look super OLD. She took a picture of herself wearing the specs and mms her boyfriend asking, will you still love me? So I thought I will do the same... haha


Anyway I love this look of his (below) when he wears like that. You know how much his black jacket cost? I think its over $1000!!! I say he is crazy!! He bought it when he was working in new york.


And look who is in this picture (below)?? Its Nadine!! :) She is really adorable. I always carry her to the mobile office when I am bored of work. haha. And I think Nadine is very smart. Look at how she placed her hand on the laptop. She seems like she knows how to use it.

Next, I was just looking through the pictures that I took before in order to prepare for the school's out, parties' in attire. I actually have four different look!! haha

For this event, we have done up a trailer! :) I love the song for this trailer.
Sound so High School Musical! Please take a look!


And Guess what? Its Baobei playing piano!! I think it sounds awesome. His friend was playing the guitar. I am not too sure what song they playing but whatever it is, it sounds good!!!! So please do click on it and take a look!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.