My NEW blackberry curve & Shopping Trip

Yes!!
Finally I decided not to wait for the new blackberry bold 2 and settled for
$0 Blackberry curve!
cause without a proper phone drives me nuts...
I cant wait to start using the BB functions but starhub told me that I need to wait 3 days for them to activate and I am "patiently" waiting. haha
Verdict for this phone:
Compared to other blackberry phones, this phone is more like a LOW-END blackberry phone. Actually it looks like a toy to me. :)
But for a Zero dollar phone, I cant really complain right?
This is not the usual curve that most people have, it is the latest curve model that just launched. the camera is only 2 megapixel. :(
Despite all, I am still loving my phone!!!
for people like me that dropped my phone at least once a week, the plastic toy look seems to be very suitable.... haha


Photo below taken in Jakarta!
Guess whose cap I am wearing!!
Its Baobei cap. Funny right? I told him this is a girl cap.
So I finally fulfilled my ONE day shopping trip in Jakarta with Xiaoshi and Kaixiang.
But Poor us, we missed our flights and have to pay additional for airtickets to come back to Singapore.


We really SHOPPED like crazy!
And I can't tell you how much we walked....
We spent really alot...haha
plus we decided to hire a driver to drive us around too..
Ended our shopping by eating sushi and watching 2012.

But because we are so tired, the three of us practically slept throughout the whole movie. We watched the first 15 mins of the show and the last 15 mins. Cinema Seats in INDO are really COMFY. It is 1.5 times bigger than the seats in Singapore.


Well but I still love the SHOW.
And after that, we ended the day by going to Baobei's friend house to take photos for our blogshop. I am supposed to take with Xiaoshi but obviously I really cannot take it anymore and I just fell asleep on the SOFA. Kaixiang was busy trying to gain muscles.
So POOR xiaoshi finished the photoshoots all by herself with Baobei.
Did you notice that all her photos are with shades? Thats because her eyes were too tired.. ^-^
BTW our photographer for all these pictures are none other than Michael!!!

Setting up a blogshop is really hardwork.....

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.