I feel Boomz!


ok...is that the way you use the word, BOOMZ? haha


This is a new word I pick up from my youths. I have no idea why this word is so cool except I see it all over new urban male shop. or another word SHINGZ which totally sound so shing to me. But they told me that it means like 'whatever'. ok whatever with the boomz and shingz.


I feel BOOMZ.


Just have my one of those seeking God moment, where you sit down and think about your life and your future and I told God,


"Thanks for making my life BOOMZ."



Counting all the 'Shingz' that happen to me:


I lost my handphone which actually has a trade-in value of $200.

I lost all my contacts.

I lost the photos that were taken on my birthday.

My internet explorer hang on me 10 times today.

My baobei has gone back to Indo.


and a few things here and there that irritates me,


I still want to thank God that He is with me in all things.


Thank God for:


God

Church

Career

ET zone

Cellgroup

Family

Friends


and for course Baobei!


I am excited for what lies ahead, dont think it is an easy road. But it cant be too hard either, after all if God is for us then who can be against us.


There are many things I want to do and after all life on earth is not very long compared to eternity. And plus the fact that we only have one life.

I know Baobei is working very hard towards our dreams and also for his own dream that he has. Thats why he has to go back to indo to help his father and mother to build a great church. If you feel that I have great faith, I think Baobei has greater faith than me.


Sometimes how I wish I can help him. He wants to grow his church to 1000 and of course more. And I compare myself with him, feels so inadequate. I mean generally all I have to do is to take care of my cg and subzone. Give them BS, fellowship and be really pastoral to them...etc. But when it comes to Baobei, he has to think of building fund, new building, administration system for church and blah blah blah. And recently when I go with him to meet Sendy bolang mum, while they were discussing about churches in Indonesia. I feel so helpless. I mean I wish I can help him but I probably cannot do much but I will pray.



And I just want to be there for him.


I remember what kimhock asked me before and I never really think much about it, not at least until now. No wonder we all agree kimhock is so smart. He thinks ahead all the time.


"Are you prepared to be a pastor wife in future?"


and I remember I replied him, "Er, ok..it is not very hard right?"


Haha...now I totally understand why he ask me that. Well not as if I am already married to him, but kimhock wanted me to see the future.

And I guess with God, all things are possible.

And all of a sudden, I begin to feel jiahui is a very amazing person, after all being a wife to a ZS (pastor to be) must be super challenging.

God spoke alot of things to me this time round, so I guess I need time to slowly digest.
Thank God for Dorcas, love talking to her. She is so really pastoral.

OK maybe this post is too heavy..haha end off with something funny...


Baobei left for Bali on tuesday with his parents for some GPDI youth meeting. He was expecting to meet Semy Bolang but it turns out Semy has to be in Jakarta because Pastor Kong was in Jakarta. And along in this Bali trip were two girls who used to like Michael. Baobei didnt want me to be jealous so he called me and told me about them.


And he will say, "I am with the 2 girls now but dont worry my mum is here."

"I just told them and their mums, I want to marry you."

So sweet of him..

And something really BOOMZ in my life is of course the new blogshop..
below are 2 very BOOMZ collage. Well at least for me lah..haha :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.