I lost my handphone!

So sad....lost my handphone in a cab.. :(
Right now I lost all contacts the 2nd time...
The sad part is not just I lost my phone. I lost all the photos I took on my birthday too because I have not yet uploaded into my computer. SADZ :(
Rem my previous post, I was still deciding if I should get a phone for birthday, in the end I decided to go for a shopping trip instead. But now I guess I have to get a new phone.
And I have set my heart on Blackberry! haha
I know everyone has different views on which phone is better but I guess Blackberry is still my final choice due to many reasons..
Heard that there is a new blackberry phone coming out soon, so Amber is waiting patiently for the latest model.
God, dont let me wait too long. :)
And I got a whole load of really outstanding blog entry that I want to write..I need more time!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.