Our New Blogshop!! :)


I bought back so many clothes recently and I can't wait to start the blogshop with Xiaoshi!! :)

Wanna take a peek at our first photo?? haha
Anyway we might not use this picture as our final one....still editing

But our blog not really ready yet...so when it is fully up, I will definitely show you all.

I now realised it is so hard to take pictures.


Well but at least we try...and we already sold two pieces so far without posting on blog. haha so that seems to be a good start.


And I seriously want to blog about School's out Parties' in..
(Sneak Preview)
Do note that all of us are wearing school uniform..in a rebellious way!!

Amos look cool! with his orange hair..he looks like some comic character..

And I wore a Boon Lay Sec uniform...haha cannot find my SAJC uniform..

Joycelyn and Tianyi also wearing their school uniform.


And my beloved cousin!! :) so funny, both of us borrowed from the same school.. haha
Boon Lay Sec
*Will blog up more photos!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.