Fly me to the Moon!!!


Ok..time to sit down and blog.. :)
Sometimes I feel I am in a dream....but nono...seriously it is not a dream.

All I can say is I feel so blessed and overjoyed, totally no complains.

God is a good God and He gives me MORE than I can ever imagine.

Sometimes I wonder if its true but YES it is true!

And I guess my blessings start with Michael...

It is going to be my FIRST birthday with him! :)

Ok, my birthday celebration has not really started yet. But in my heart it has already began.



At first, he wanted to buy me a blackberry. But I really love the new Nokia N97 more and Samsung Omnia 2. I can't really decide on which phone to buy, so in the end, I told him its ok lah, no need to buy me a phone. My phone can still last for quite some time.

Save that for V-day! haha..

Next we went shopping for EDhardy clothes. Subzone blessed me with $200, so I went and get an EDhardy top. Michael wanted to buy an Edhardy top for my birthday initally, but since i already have one for my birthday, so I told him its ok lah, next time then.

So I say save it for my XMAS present.

And I gave him a BIG TIP:

Baobei, any Edhardy top for any occassion is always welcomed!

And FINALLY,


So after pondering for some time, I decided to go on a FULLY PAID SHOPPING TRIP to Jakarta for my birthday. That means I will fly over to Jakarta in the morning, SHOP till I DROP and then take the night flight and come back to Singapore. All in the same day! :) I was really overjoyed!!!

A night scene in Jakarta
The amount that I am given to spend is around $XXX.

Enough for me to buy two Edhardy tops in Singapore I think.. :p

And on top of that, He also decided to bless Xiaoshi and Kaixiang and paid partial for their Jakarta trips together with me so that I have company as I shop!!

And I am like, "Baobei!!! You sure???"

Gosh I can practically scream out in excitement! I love him for the fact that he loves those that I love. And also partly He knows that it will make me happy to have kaixiang and xiaoshi with me as I shop.

FLIPPED 100000000 times in my heart!!

My boyfriend is awesome.
Sometimes when you think thats all, you are wrong... :)

Just meet him for Lunch, and he was discussing with me where can we go for my birthday celebration. Guess where???


He say he was thinking of booking a Private mini cruise for me that can hold around 20 people and we will have dinner in the ship on sea!!!!!!!!!!

But he probably cant pay for all..cause it is around $50-$60 per person. So He suggested perhaps they just pay around $20, then He will pay the rest for them. Seriously I almost drop a tear. Too touched beyond words. but I really think it is going to cost him a bomb, I love this idea but perhaps we will have a cheaper alternative...

FLIPPED 100000000000000000 times

If you think that is all to how much He loves me..

after all love cant be measured purely by monetary value right???

Rem Pastor Kong preached about DREAMS last weekend service?

I have a dream to really build a home for the homeless kids.

I shared the dream with him, not really thinking that he will say anything.

But he say OK! lets do it!

I was silent for like seconds...

I thank God for a spiritual partner that loves people.

So we decided to start with adopting 10?? kids in Indonesia. Planning still in progress.
Because we need to find a place to build the home and really work through the plan and budget.
Baobei: "But you know it is not easy right?"

Amber: "of course I know."

Baobei: "If this is what you want, yup, we will start planning about it and I will see what I can do on my side. We can have a mini school for them."

Amber: "Yes and Amen!"

Flipped uncountable times in my heart.

He is not just awesome. He is seriously AMAZINGLY awesome.

So please do pray for me to have wisdom and to really ask God for His directions.

He is so much more than I really ask God for.

Thank you baobei for everything.

1 comments:

Torance Paul said...
1:22 AM

I'm first to sign up for the ship dinner! thanks mich!

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.