Some I.I pictures...


Pic above: Amber, Kaori Koseki (Japan) and unknown child... haha



Pic above: Nancy (Taiwan), Amber, Grace (Taiwan)



Pic above: Amber, Tsui Fung (Taiwan)


Pic above: Edwin (Singapore), Amber




Pic above: Mohd Alif (Malay), Amber, 0425 (Malay)


Heard Mohd Alif get through the first audition for Singapore Idol. You rocks... :)


Why i love international idol?

Because it is the first time I know that Church really love people regardless of religion or races.


and the best part is that almost all the participants stepped into church for the first time. in fact one of the finalists is a VICE-PRESIDENT of a very big MNC. Woah...amazing right?

And I really thank God for this opportunity and the MANY MANY friends that I have made throughout this event.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.