International Idol Judges & Trailer


Pic above: Genecia Luo, Allan Moo, Amber Tan, Sendy Bolang

Yar all of them must be very jealous that we took this photo in the Artist Room while all of them are busy with some things..ok I am busy too..really.. :) but i took a 5 sec break for this photo. HAHA..

Who are this 3 important person? they are the judges for international idol! :) And I think they are really nice people. If you want to know who they are, you can try to google search them? Well this weekend you will see Genecia Luo anyway, She is Miss Singapore. :) I told her I will blog about her to make her more popular...haha.. btw she is in SOT this year..

And Allan Moo...well he is Eric Moo brother? A song writer in taiwan.

And Sendy Bolang...well I just love her. She is so nice and ERM...maybe I have to be even nicer to her? haha Well an inside joke but I guess I need to learn alot of things from her. She can teach me singing and Bahasa too.

International Idol Trailer

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.