"M" Happy Meal

I just cannot resist...

I went into Mac and bought my more than 200 and still counting number of happy meal last few days ago.
I like the joy of buying happy meal and opening up my toy at the same time. haha.
And what do I do with the toy? Kept in my cupboard till another spring cleaning session.

Anyway read this in Andrew blog:



"The purpose of marriage is to be like God. It is the classroom for eternity. In heaven, there is no marriage status, its now or never.We can make it work with anyone. There will never be, the right guy or the right girl. We just have to choose to be like God, how far are we willing to go. To put aside ourselves, and live like Christ. How we live our lives are just the basics, we should already have that by now. Ultimately, its who we become."

Hmmz...revelation.. :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.