My first 3D movie: Bloody valentine!

I have been so busy for the past few days and hence I decided to give myself a 2 hour break by watching my FIRST 3D movie! "My Bloody Valentine"

Honestly the storyline is old but the 3D part really makes the movie great at least in my opinion. I know Paul will strongly disagree with me. Haha. I really think 3D movies are cool and simply awesome.

We have to wear a pair of 3D glasses into the cinema! And look at Jarvis, he really look like a small boy. :)

The tix cost $13 each..I think if its on Monday, it will be cheaper! The movie is really disgusting in my opinion. I spent half of the time closing my eyes whenever I saw the killer appearing and I think I screamed a few times. Half of the time I was asking Kaixiang, "is it over yet?"

I was eating my popcorn and halfway throughout the movie, I totally feel like puking because I was too gross out by the blood. I have to pass my popcorn to the rest. The 3D effect makes you feel as if the character is just in front of you and it makes you feel you are part of the show.

3 things to note:

1) My 3D glasses was too big and half of the time I was holding on to my glasses.
2) The glasses kind of make me feel tired and giddy after a while.
3) For those wearing spectacles, putting on 3D glasses makes them feel uncomfortable. Imagine wearing 2 specs!

Despite all this, I still feel if you never been to a 3D movie before, you should at least go for a once in a lifetime experience! Personally, I still think it is fun! And I will go again if there ever is another chance.

But do note that this is a M18 show....haha :)

Storyline:
Ten years ago, a tragedy changed the town of Harmony forever. Tom Hanniger, an inexperienced coal miner, caused an accident in the tunnels that trapped and killed five men and sent the only survivor, Harry Warden, into a permanent coma. Then, exactly one year later, on Valentine's Day, Harry Warden woke up--and brutally murdered twenty-two people with a pickaxe before being killed. Ten years later, Tom Hanniger returns to Harmony on Valentine's Day, still haunted by the deaths he caused. Struggling to make amends with his past, he grapples with unresolved feelings for his ex-girlfriend Sarah, who is now married to his best friend Axel, the town sheriff. But tonight, after years of peace, something from Harmony's dark past has returned. Wearing a miner's mask and armed with a pickaxe, an unstoppable killer is on the loose. And as his footsteps come ever closer, Tom, Sarah and Axel realize in terror it just might be Harry Warden who's come back to claim them.

One last point: If you want to grow taller, you need to go out with people who are tall! Why are the guys in my cg growing taller and taller? I feel so short standing besides them. I think half of the time they never even noticed I am around until I start talking! haha...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.