Relationships?!?


Pastor have been preaching so much on relationship these few weeks. And So many incidents have happened around me and it all came about simply because of RELATIONSHIPS.

And by that I meant broken down and imperfect relationships. My heart begin to really have a burden. And I ask God what can I do? I dont like to see my members in relationship crisis.

God say, "Be more involved in their life. Get to know all their relationship issues and help them out of it."
Hmm...so God gave me an idea! Well it might not exactly be a new idea to you, but it is something that I feel it is a godly idea! I now keep a book call Relationship BOOK.
Starting this week, everyday I will call up at least one member, speak to them and help them with a problem in their life and after that I will write down their problems, so that I can constantly help them to pray about their problems and monitor them for their breakthrough in areas that are affecting them. And each problem that they share with me, I must help them solve. No matter how small their problems are.

So every member will have a page in this relationship book. :) Haha..bet some of you want to see your own page right? Hmmz...we will do that at the end of one year and when that happens, we can all smile and rejoice..WOAH! We have done so much in a year.

Sometimes I feel so limited as a CGL, I always want to love people more but I cannot be at different places in the same time. Of course I know God can do that but God also says you CHANGE THE WORLD ONE AT A TIME! So yup! I am going to start helping my members one at a time!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.