Ngee Ann Open House

Went for Ngee Ann Open House Yesterday to find members and friends. Didnt really expect to er win so many things but yes....I did! haha ..Melvin was so excited about free food in Ngee Ann. I have free Ice Lemon Tea (Pokka), Specs, Waterbottle, $10 sakae sushi voucher, $10 carls JR voucher and 2 professional photoshoot!
To win all these free things, we have to complete visiting their booths and complete their games. When we complete, they will give us a stamp on the flyers. Well, I tried netball shooting and wheelchair basketball! It was really an experience. Let the photos do the talking! Xiaoshi and Melvin tried archery. :) Or lets just say Melvin tried everything!

Have a really fun day and I lost my voice!!! Supposed to have prayer meeting today but really no voice now....Ah God help! :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.