Great Week!

Yup! Hoping for a great week this weekend. Start of CG! :)

And the very unexpected....i lost my voice. I cant really speak well for the last 2 days and have been having fever. I believe my God is a healer!
I believe this week is going to be great, really praying very hard that all the friends will come back for service and CG. For better fellowship, we decided to have 2 groups! so for convienient sake, we name ourselves w320a and w320b...ok i know lack of creativity...haha...but really hard to have so many pple fellowshipping together..imagine 40 over people playing captain ball and watching movie? Well, also no house that can contain so many of us! So last week, W320a decided to go for movie screening and W320b settled on sports for fellowship!


W320a gathered at paul house for movie screening "Hancock". Before the movie screening, we played movie charades. Well I am really clueless at most of the movies the members try to act. This week fellowship is organised by Joshua! So did he do a good job? haha, please ask him for my comments given to him! :) Anyway the movie is good! Its a touching heroic show.

And xiaoshi told me that w320b totally enjoyed themselves from playing sports! They added twist to their sports game, TRAITOR in captain ball? How is that possible? Well they did it and the people really enjoyed themselves.
Cant wait for CNY W320 reunion BBQ...We are expecting 60 pple or more! I always love reunion dinner because everyone will make time to come for dinner. And this year, I really hope to see all the people making time for the reunion BBQ! And also we are going to have REUNION race this year..similar to amazing race but in a more 'reunion' way? Haha...anyway PIP (planning in progress), so will update you guys soon.
Yup and I need to work soon! :) My holidays are ending...well, a new year a new beginning! And I just bought a new hairband and I love it! (See below)

Hope to update soon! See ya!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.