Leaders Retreat! :)

Finally the photos that I wanted to blog for so long... :) New year cant be any better when you spent it with the right group of friends and I am glad I did! I have so much fun and how I wish it can last forever. Well I guess when I reach heaven one day....I can have this much fun everyday!

Book into Aranda Country Club on New Year Eve..cost around $80 per person! Expensive right? but the rooms are really big!

Have a great time doing countdown! Please look at the video that I have uploaded!

ET Countdown!


And the many pictures that I have taken!


Just want to thank God for the Most Creative Award that I got during the retreat! I pray for more and better ideas in year 2009!

Looking forward to the next retreat next! And we all got to save for end of year bangkok trip!
And till then....
Amber love ET zone!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.