Picnic at NTU

Went for picnic at NTU after last sunday service! :)

We played dog & bone and captain ball! Have much fun playing except the grass over there really made my legs itch!


Thank God for the breakthru that we have! Last week guess what? We have 50 for service! Yeah! God is a good god! Need to keep on praying for all the new friends to really encounter God!

Dear Jesus, I pray that all the new friends that have been joining us for weeks, please really let them stay and be integrated into cell group. I pray that they will all know you personally and let every decisions be genuine. Even though the sudden increase of people can be overwhelming at times but I believe all things happen for a reason. Let all the friends life be changed and grace to come upon every member in w320.

In Jesus Name I pray,AMEN!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.