The amazing thing about relationship

Have been thinking about how God can really used people and relationship to encourage one another...ok this post might be a bit long but well if you too lazy to read the whole thing...in a nutshell

Shing --> Andrew --> W320 --> Xiaoshi --> W320 --> Amber --> Andrew

Haha...was thinking about the amazing relationship that my whole cg has with andrew...

Shing was the one who introduced him to our cg 3 years back? And well somehow I got 'cheated' by shing about andrew...haha anyway shing know what I mean by 'cheated'. And I only know like now 3 years after! Well...doesnt really matter...haha..i just find it funny...If you want to know more you can click on the link below to read more.



Anyway I am really grateful to Andrew. Because he is the one who taught xiaoshi how to play guitar and lend us his 'anointed' guitar every week and his amp whenever we need. For years, this has been the relationship he has with cg and us! haha and our cg secret prayer is for Andrew to transfer to our cell group! well anyway he is now known as PART TIME W320ian and I know xiaoshi is very happy because andrew gave her his anointed guitar!

And then relationship do not end there because its always nice when you have a dream and someone can confirm the dream you have! :) These few days have been praying for my cg and subzone and God gave me a target to achieve. The number 100 just appeared constantly. 2 days ago, Andrew suddenly sms me and say you will have 100. And I am like..what? He was praying for himself but God just show him a vision of 100. I was so happy for that day! And..alot more which I can't really say here... :) but anyway it is exactly what I have been thinking and praying for!

You can look at his entry here: http://androne.blogspot.com/2009/01/sentosa-testimony-prophecy.html

And so relationship goes a long long way. You never know how things can really turn out to be. All shing wanted was to get a cell group guitarist for us, but she has indeed help andrew in a way or another and definitely blessed our cg too! One big round and now she is in my subzone as well, still working together for the same purpose!

Revelation: Never belittle anyone that crosses your path in your lifetime. They are there for a purpose!


And some friends like JEANETTE ZHANG is one that i will treasure alot! Happy Birthday! :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.