Chinese New Year


Chinese New year is coming! :) And everyone is so excited about the holidays and the red packet part, well depending if you are married or not!
Personally I dont know if I do like Chinese New Year.
Firstly, I dont have much relatives in singapore.
Next, I dont know where to go to have my reunion dinner.
Either I go over to my dad side or to my mum side which is perhaps just to find jonathan? or maybe this year...me and jonathan eat reunion dinner together? Generally, our families dont even gather during CNY ever since my grandpa passed away.
Hmmz...so if you are in a family where you all do gather to eat together, please GO and ENJOY!
And I am still thinking where to go for reunion...anyway i just MSN with jonathan and we have a great plan..but can only be done next CNY. So for this time round i guess its really me and jon liao. We also not much place to go for CNY visitation. Haha..never mind...we can pray through CNY! :)
Till then....

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.