All in one

I have many things I want to blog...and I cant really find the right heading...so ALL in ONE! :)

Firstly
A great PM yesterday night and God say:

"Then the Lord said to Moses, "Come up to Me on the mountain and be there;"

and I am like WOW. I remembered the part when Pst tan shared...how many of us are always not there...and I think I am like that at times. When you have so many things going on in your mind...you just somehow not there at times. Sorry God! I repent! :)

Secondly

Do you blogshop? Personally I do! :)
so I managed to see this very cute t-shirt and I am so tempted to buy...Argh...

I dont know why when I see Mickey mouse, I just think of terecia.



Thirdly

Last Sun, we played Battle of the SEA. Personally I think it is quite a fun game and I like the duel part. The groups are divided into Marine and Pirates. Xiaoting was the Pirate Queen. Look at the eyepatch on her head! funny right? :) and Joshua was the Marine King!


0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.