Updates! Love is in the AIR...

Got a very big card from Xiaoshi....


Nice right? Xiaoting told me Xiaoshi took ages to figure out how to do a mega pop out card...so touched...I really love it alot! Thanks girl..feel so LOVED!

I had sore eyes few days ago and because of that..I cant go out at all..DOCTOR said stay clear of all dusty area! SO I have to miss my thanksgiving dinner with the leaders :( and also I cant go to sat EXPO service to see SUN. So upset..really wanted to see SUN but cause I cant put on my contact lenses at all so yup equals to not seeing anything at all. But just when I was so upset with my eyes...Some people give me reasons to smile...and its none other than WEST 7!

Last year they came over to my house to stay overnight for XMAS countdown celebration and this year even though it was really unplanned, they knew I had sore eyes and lo and behold...all appeared at my house to accompany me for the night. And it was only when we gathered together then we realised that only xiaoshi was missing. And that would be the same 7 of us again! So who are the Seven?


and missing from the above picture are the two of us!
We watched REC (a scary zombie show) and played LEFT 4 dead (a scary zombie game).
Hmm technically only karwen and karyie were playing and the rest of us just watched. We were all screaming and shouting because the show and the game equally scary. The 'safe door' joke in the game was really funny. I laughed till my stomach pain. And we all learnt one thing..safe door is not very safe if you are at the wrong side of the door. I introduced them the show 'How I met my mother' and everyone had a good laugh. Karyie was really addicted to the show and she never slept a wink till morning..

Really felt so loved! Thanks girls you make my day shine so bright by accompanying me through my 'sore eyes' night.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.