How I met your mother

Ok thanks to TIM, I am really addicted to this show! It is really funny...

It's legen...wait for it...dary!
You guys just have to watch this show for few reasons.
1) Thats how I manage to spend my XMAS in 2008
2) You will improve your english
3) A great watch when you are cleaning your room
4) Its much better than KOREAN teary movie/drama
5) The people in the movie are funny!
6) You can identify your life in the drama
7) Every episode is only 20 mins
8) There are so many funny catch-phrase that you want to learn from
And I guess it reflects the life of Americans...or our new generation..
and I PROMISED you, once you start you cant stop..its simply addictive.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.