XMAS Celebration

Cool...more candlelight service! And I really like the DRAMA...its unexpected and I really love the story..the drama team is getting better each year! And Yeah I took a photo with Judith...I miss her! :) Come back quick!


Had FUN time FELLOWSHIPPING with all of the pple after XMAS SVC today! I couldnt believe but we sat at BEST coffeeshop and talk for like 3hrs? Until the next svc ended and we have to give up our seats!
And while I am at home tidying my room, the rest of the GUYS are having a fun WII time at TIM house. I wanted to go initially but hey spending XMAS with 14 sweaty guys...Er..forget it! haha, well it turns out that All the guys were at Tim house counting down to XMAS and I really feel wierd being the only girl there..so I decide to give that a miss and be a good girl and come home to wash clothes! :) And yes...I spent this XMAS night washing clothes and watching "How I met your mother"...oh my its really a funny show! will talk more about it next time! So only me and Xiaohei spending XMAS together! haha
AND previously took some WII photos when we have a mini MY hope gathering at TIM house with some friends and there it goes...I miss the WII time!! :)
I took this photos by accident and I thought it was kind of cool. TIM certainly love this photo alot..dont you tim? :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.