The EDGE Night

We finally attended our first EDGE night rock concert style! haha It was simply awesome! Many Friends came and all of us have a FUN EDGY ROCK NIGHT...Let the photos speak!

Kaixiang say He bought new shirt, new pants, new shoes just to look ROCK! haha... and I simply LOVE my Jacket! Esp the back part (Look below)

After hearing Pastor talking about Culture Mandate and Fashion, We decide to do something about our FASHION and heres the result!! (See below)

I think we are pretty COOL..haha though we didnt really look really ROCK but hey..I think we are ready to change the world! :)

Dear CGC, thanks for making the effort to set good example!

More Pictures Below....Look at our silly ROCKER post...

CRAZY ROCKER NIGHT


Picture above (These 3 guys really do wear specs...haha and so I have to accompany them)


The 3 XIAOS together! (pic above)

AND

lastly BUMBLE BEE look for Xiaoting! haha

For more pictures, please go to CG website to take a look...we will be uploading!

Ok...I have no idea why torance always can look so ROCK..haha I must ask him to teach my GUYS!

Conclusion: You must know how to post to look ROCK :)


A fun night! Cant wait to go for the next EDGE meeting on 17th Oct! :)

Before ending off, Just want to say sometimes I am just amazed at what pple will do so that they can just play basketball. Background behind this video: A group of them wanted to play basketball after edge. Joyce was sick so I told her to go home early. She wanted to stay so much for basketball that she dance for US just so that I can say YES to her..



0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.