The EDGE

This friday we be having CG at JW Audi. It is our first monthly evangelistic meeting in JURONG combined with other zones! So please do INVITE your friends!!

We are all required to wear spectacles to the event so please start putting on some GLASSES!
As the theme is like kind of a rock concert, we have decided to dress ROCK for this event! I was looking through some of the web to decide how does a FEMALE ROCKER look like and to my amazement, there isnt much information on FEMALE ROCKER. Quite a few on GUYS though...haha I know my guys are all now scratching their head on how ROCK they can look tomorrow. This is going to be FUN!

JPOP ROCK....haha

This is way too over for my heart...so yup I am NOT going to dress like this. I am going to be real wierd..haha

Some guys shirt that look ROCK?



And Finally I thought of Avril Lavigne...hmm... :)

See you on FRIDAY 26th SEPT!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.