Torance :)


It is Torance last week with us so here is a post to dedicate to Him…

Hmm…what to say? Many things to say but yet speechless. This is one of my hardest entry in my whole blog. Next to timothy quek, you are the longest member in W320. haha…considering timothy is in Australia…so he is still part of us.

If I were to really pen down the events that happen for these last 3 years, I think it will be 10000 words essay. Haha…of course we will still be in contact after you transfer cg. I am really happy and excited for you. Lester says you are my ‘Benjamin’…haha… And I can’t help but to agree you are indeed CG’s ‘Benjamin’!

I remember when you first came….you were still like deciding which cg to join…haha and eventually you chose W320. Gosh it was really hard to disciple you in the beginning you know. You gave me so much attitude and problem (Slamming door, Running away, shouting at me…etc) …and the funny thing is when tim and shing was helping out at the time, both of them also don’t dare to disciple you. They will always tell me, torance ah, hard to speak to him. And then eventually I will have to step in and talk to you personally. But even so, I always feel you are quite an evangelist in nature. Next to Eileen yap, I think you do bring quite a number of friends. In fact, I think I know almost your whole class. Haha. And of course the relationship problems that you have…be it your love life or friends or family…aiyoh…uncountable!

I have seen how you picked up learning guitar, how you first started acting and singing. Er memorable experience but through the years you keep on improving until now… you never fail to act and sing to amaze CG. When we are bored, I can just depend on you to make a difference. All I have to do is, “Torance, can you do something?” and then all the jokes and fun started flowing out from you. Thank you for being the life of the party! Your lame acting seriously makes all of us laugh till we wept.

The last 2 years, any outreach that we have, you will always be there to help us. Thank you for always being so willing. I don’t know if you remember this but I wrote a super long letter to you once telling you not to be so selfish and to start loving people more. Haha. I remember we sort of ‘argue’ in SMS. In fact we ‘argue’ more than once! I remember I wrote that letter to you in tears hoping that you will somehow catch the message. Oh wells I guess eventually you did because I start to see the change in you. You always ask funny questions about God, questions that probably many people will think but will not ask. But that why people see you as a leader! Brave and daring!!

Thank you for trying to teach me to improve my DOTA and CS skills. And I am sorry I never really bother to learn. But I remember I kill you once in CS. Haha. Remember the times when we have a lot of DOTA and CS outreaches? Gosh I really do feel that we can open up a LAN shop!

Another thing I got to mention is really our JW midnight MAC sessions! Haha this is like the lingo of W320! Don’t know who started it but everyone just followed eventually. Its MAC and more MAC for us. We will sit down, talk and fellowship together. Many of our outreach ideas come from those discussions. Did we ‘argue’ in that MAC before? Cant remember…maybe we did. Haha

Whenever I am sad or down you never fail to stay by my side and help me! And the thing about you, you will go and sms the whole cell group, making sure everyone know what is happening to me and you will get them to sms me the whole day to accompany me. Then you make sure all the members will be there to support me. And there are times you guys will also wait outside my house to surprise me.

When it comes to your spiritual walk, we been through a lot together as well, the dreams we have, the vision we share and the disappointment we feel and including the JOY we have….all these will be kept special in my heart! And when the rest decide to give up, we ENDURED!


I have so many things I want to say thanks to you! Add on to those thank you list from top:

Thank you for your many hours spent on doing video and drama.
Thank you for M.A.H.P
Thank you for sending me home
Thank you for supporting all our evangelistic outreaches and games
Thank you for believing in the vision I have for CG
Thank you for reaching out to the friends
Thank you for all your gifts
Thank you for testing my patience. (Haha)
….etc

The list can go on and on…but I guess I got to end here.

Remember to keep on shining for Jesus wherever you go! I believe you can do it!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.