Loving People Fervently


After thinking and praying for very long, I decide perhaps this might be the best entry to write. I do love people. I am not perfect but I do love people. Loving people is the hardest thing to do. Ok between loving people and losing handphone… I guess I rather lose handphone. Loving people is frustrating and mentally challenged ^^, but yet when the love of Christ come upon you, you see needs and broken hearts around and you know that certain things just need to be changed.

I guess many people might know why I would touch on this topic of loving people, especially when the spams just keep on coming. I am curious to know what my cell group members would do. Some I know would perhaps scold the person back and some would be very upset. What would Amber do? Hmm I honestly give it some serious thoughts. Obviously the person wants to hurt you back by writing things that matter most to you. My first thought when I knew about it was, “What happen to this person? Did he suffer some injustice that he feel so hurt?” I cant help but feel sad. I am sad not because of the words he say but sad because I cannot do anything to help him. I wish I can be there for that person so he will not be alone, but yet I cant. And I am angry to a certain extent that I cant help the person. I really want to love the person more. But as of now only Jesus can stay by his side. All I can do is to pray that Jesus can heal the wounds of the person. Very often the way people wants to hurt you back is the way that they have been hurt before. So if the person used violence on you, it is very highly likely that he has been beaten up before. And if the person used words to hurt you, it is also very likely that people have used hurtful words on him before.

What would Jesus do? When Jesus was misunderstood, criticized and condemned, He was calm and silent. Not because He was weak but He understood the pain of the one who crucified him. He knew the heart of the person who condemned Him. It is harder to hate someone than to be hated. When you want to dislike and hurt someone, you need to go through so much turmoil in your emotions and think of how to dislike that person but when someone dislike you, generally you don’t have to do anything. And of course I will do what Jesus do as well!

Just a side note: When torance knew about this, he say WAH, REVIVAL COMING! Haha if this is the beginning of revival then PRAISE GOD!! He said, “We used to have this kind of thing every week in the past when there was revival.” And I thought silently to myself, yar its so true…

The beginning of REVIVAL needs sacrifice, hard work and perserverance.


When a thousand fall, I will stand with you.

For those who love and support me alot, haha thank you guys and girls. You all do make a big difference in my life. I am not upset, so dont worry. If you really want to do something for God and for me, keep on loving people no matter how hard. That is what God will want us to do. Jia you W320!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.