Hair Cut for the threesome!

Accompany 3 great wonderful guys to a haircut at KIMAGE Hairdressing Saloon.... :) They all went in eager and excited to get a new haircut. And I am eager and excited too...haha to take their photos!!!

Want to know the outcome???

Ok everybody I got to admit first their after haircut photos did not look fantastic because my phone batt running real low and somehow i guess that affect the resolution or whatever the reason is.....they really look better after the haircut in real person! haha...I am sorry guys..haha..dont worry the 3 of you still look handsome!
You guys are really funny...jia you for your exams and papers! shine for JESUS! haha and Wenglok...I will remember your MI ME... :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.