Updating Blog

How I wish God can help me finish my blog while I am sleeping...

Managed to finish writing a very SINCERE introduction about myself.


Please click on it to take a look!



or you can look at the above header under "My Life"


Have a subzone pm today led by Eugene.

(Good effort!)


Was browsing through the net and I saw (below pic) for D&G latest 2010 fashion wear.

And I am like God, I want what she is wearing! :)

(Below Pic) is simply SEXY!

And I hope I can look like this during my wedding. Haha
(Dream on Amber! since it cost nothing to dream)

2 comments:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...
12:52 AM

Cool design and intro

Amber said...
2:40 AM

To ed: haha thanks! so i assume it is better that I change..quite a few of them say they miss my old template look.

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.