A season of New

Finally activated my BB services today!
It seem ages. I wonder what happen to starhub services?
Guess really too many people signed up and they cant handle the overwhelming traffic.
Even though you saw me blog about my new phone 1 week ago, but I guess today officially I entered into the BB world. :)
Next I want to get a laptop.
This is really like a season of NEW for me.
Not that I purposely want it, but I need it.
Went to play left 4 dead 2 with members. (FUN!)
My stomach hasnt been feeling very well so God, I need healing!
Been running to the toilet for the past two days.
AND to end off...
When you loves someone, you will never want to see your loved
one suffers

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.