New Moon: Werewolves Vs Vampires


To all Twillight Fans out there, you have to watch NEW MOON :)



I have to admit that I am giving thumb-ups for this movie ONLY because of Edward and Jacob.

Edward (Vampire) is just so COOL, WHITE and ABSOLUTELY ROMANTIC whereas Jacob (Werewolf) is HOT, SEXY and FIERY.

Honestly this movie is like a very 'emo' movie, kinda like a couple break up movie. Throughout this movie, you just get so frustrated that Edward had to leave Bella for some vampire cannot be with human reasoning. And they were practically separated from the beginning of the movie all the way till the end. I was kinda disappointed that this was the plot after all I did not have enough of Bella and Edward after the first Twillight Movie. However when Jacob (werewolf) came into the picture, I seriously thought my $8 movie ticket was worth it.

It is quite hard to decide who is better.
So after the movie I asked a question,

"Will you choose Edward or Jacob?"

And Jacob won the votes!



but still I find it hard to resist the COOL vampire look


BUT, Eventually, I cast my vote for Jacob. :)

Looks like the werewolves are on a winning side.
Tips: Showing your HARD-WORKED GYMMING ABS always works.

But then, I still think Michael wins both of them.

See Picture below:

See!! He is both HOT and COOL at the same time.

I got a feeling he will 'scream' at me tomorrow for posting this picture. haha but anyway this was a picture I took from his facebook loh..so cannot blame me lah.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.