A Fun day at Parc Vista

Just reach home not too long! Subzone events were really fun..we have many activities and everyone enjoyed themselves alot! I was really having a bad flu and cough, but yet I just cannot miss this important event... the photos all not with me so yup waiting for them to pass me the photos.
How I wish everyday we have events like that..haha ops..that will mean lots of money and time.
Well but with tianyi making money tips, I guess we are going to prosper very soon! haha
And God is so good to us, will share more with you all when more details are finalised. But indeed He is faithful!
And guess what MICHAEL say he will come back to Singapore soon. I am so excited! How I wish he is back NOW.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.