Facebook Games

I was not a facebook fan few months ago. I cannot understand why is everybody crazy over facebook and now I log in to facebook at least 6 times or more a day. And it is all because of the games! It started with Dorcas who 'insists' that I need to join this game and join her in 'stealing' business. I cannot understand why she likes that game so much and it is called BARN BUDDY.

and other than Barn Buddy, I started playing country story too! :) Both games are quite fun actually! I guess the fun part is to go to your friend's home/farm and either help or 'steal' their crops.

OK, for those who have not started playing and are wondering why would anyone even bother to play these games. I once thought like that too! :P

Actually I think once you reach a limit, you will get tired of games like this.

But still you will probably just continue playing this for the sake of communicating with your friends.

1 comments:

Unknown said...
11:14 PM

HAHA, alot of my friends ask me to go in and play.. i tried but not successful. :(

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.