I am back from Bandung!


Yes...finally back from Bandung! Went there for about a week and had really awesome time there. hmm..dont really know how to begin blogging. I seem to have so many things to say.

And I realised that I have seriously too many long overdue posts. :(

I just try my best. This is MY BLOG mah! haha

Quick Intro of the City:

Bandung (pronounced [bʌndʊŋ]) Indonesian: Kota Bandung is the capital of West Java province in Indonesia, and the country's fourth largest city, and 2nd largest metropolitan area, with 7.4 million in 2007. Located 768 m (2,520 ft) above sea level, Bandung has relatively year-around cooler temperature around 22 degrees! (I really like the weather there! its really COOL!) There is no need for air-con there.

The city lies on a river basin and surrounded by volcanic mountains!!!


Friday: 21st August 2009 (Day 1)

I reach Bandung, checked in at Novotel and off to find michael's friend in a mall. Basically we didnt do much but just catch up with each other. We meet up with Benjamin and gang (W149) - Pastor Aries Zone and at night we went to the VALLEY! It is a beautiful place and the VIEW and AMBIENCE at the Valley is amazing. You really feel like for a moment you are in PARIS!


You just have to go and experience yourself! The food over there is not very expensive too!

At night around 12am midnight, we went to the HOT SPRING. No photos as well..haiz so sad. Please use your imagination. Basically, its like a swimming pool. The pools are fed by warm mineral springs, which are created by the heat from nearby volcanoes. I really like the hot spring and because we were so tired, we dozed off. And I think Baobei was SNORING!?!


Saturday: 21st August 2009 (Day 2)

Early Morning Breakfast!

Benjamin and Charis (One of the nicest couple that I know!) After breakfast, we went to see Volcano! It is a MUST-SEE attraction of this city.

Our first and only group photo!
They are really a nice group of people to hang out with...and they are all from the same CG. I think this is one of the nicest Adult CG in CHC!


The MEN

The women trying to do a jump shot but er..not very successful I guess.. :)

I really like the scenery alot!


Another very funny couple.. haha (Titus and Grace)

And this is Volcano Crater (Still Active!)


There are some shops as well for the tourist to buy things. However it is quite expensive.
But with Baobei around, He managed to bargain till its really cheap because he can speak their language.


We still have alot alot of pictures, impossible to blog all up!
After this, we went to Kampung Daun to have our lunch. The scenery is nice but the food hmm...so so loh. And something happen to the food there, that made Baobei complain.
Should not say much here but it is still worthwhile to go there for the ambience!

From here, the rest of the pple went for sightseeing and shopping whereas me and michael went to church and that is the first time I saw his church and home! By the way, his home and church is connected together.
His mum asked me to share something at the leaders' meeting. So I decided to share about loving people...and baobei is my translator. It is quite funny because I shared the word and he gave the altar call. Anyway I still think it is a good session because all responded to the altar call!
I loved the people there because they are so friendly!


I didnt took photos there because I am the one sharing right, where got chance? haha but for those who want to see how the church look like, I managed to 'steal' some photos from facebook which I will blog it up in the next entry.

1 comments:

Unknown said...
5:48 PM

I visited the volcano and Kampung Daun too! I think the latter's atmosphere is nicer in the night. :)

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.