Bandung Trip Continued.. (Part 3)

and after that we went to Jakarta to meet his friends! Have a fun time knowing them and I think they are awesome...

Didnt do alot in Jakarta, but honestly I dont think I want to go there again. The traffic is bad and I have food posioning!! :(

So for two days, practically everywhere I go, I need the toilet!

Some random pictures taken in Jakarta

The chicken is our long awaited dinner!

Please see the video on how we slaughter the chicken.. :)



They probably thought that Fabio can be eaten! haha (See video)


(Above) Took this after watching movie *The Proposal*

It is quite a nice movie! Movies in Jakarta are so much cheaper than Singapore. It costs around $2 per person.

Baobei took this shot of me at his friend house!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.