Salvation Army, TTC & DIP

Went to salvation army few days back..FINALLY went into the 2nd hand store. Well quite some things to buy if you really want to...I think some items are really a bargain but still I never see anything much that fancy me. I was there with Baobei because his parents' friends were here in Singapore.
AND I realised TTC is just beside Salvation Army! Thats where Edmund School is! Ok and Pastor Bobby, Kimhock and Yilun too...
I am seriously thinking that maybe I should enroll myself in soon. It is always good to have more knowledge! I love it when people challenge me with theological questions because it really tests my foundation and faith in God!

And OUR version of Deeper in love! :) I know the video is not that good but still I simply love it because i love to hear both our voices!...as usual I know I am biased..haha

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.