Overnight Prayer Meeting!


I really enjoyed last night PRAYER MEETING! And the presence of God is really awesome. I think I am getting addicted to the presence of God! :) To those who cannot go or you decide not to because you are simply tired, YOU really dont know what you have missed out! hmm or I should say YOU really dont know WHO you missed out last night.


God, just want to say I love you super much! Eveyday I just want to be in your presence.


"No longer I but Christ in Me.."


Just want to share a revelation I have on the LOVE of God.

We were discussing few days ago on how much God loves us. God is an ALL-KNOWING GOD, meaning He knows everything in this world.

So some people ask, "Does God knows if someone is going to backslide?"

And the ANS is "YES"

Suddenly revelation just came upon me.

God loves us so much that even when He knows some people will backslide but yet He loves everyone so much that He will still invest His time and effort in each and individual life. He accepts everyone no matter who they are, his love call out to everyone EVEN if HE KNOWS ONE DAY YOU will MAKE A DECISION TO LEAVE HIM but yet HE MAKES A DECISION TO LOVE YOU!

thats how much God loves you.

To all those who have left the presence of God, just want to let you know God already know you will make the decision to leave him but right at the beginning He already decide to love you and will love you forever. And He will wait for you to RETURN.

God is AWESOME :)

2 comments:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...
12:38 PM

Wow...

Great Revelation

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.