Ice Age 3D

I really think this movie is nice! so please do catch it if you have some time! :) I really have a great time laughing. The characters in the movie are really funny and I do love dinosaurs!


And this is my SECOND 3D movie...


the only thing I want to complain is the specs? It makes my ear painful. =p

I like the reflection on my specs in this photo! I told BAOBEI I am the star! haha

So I have been down with a flu last week and have to wear a MASK in SOT. I was quite reluctant to wear cause yar you know 'beauty' issue. but anyway I still have to do the right thing!
And everyone ask me if i catch CAT FLU... of course NO lah..



and the last picture of the day, its BAOBEI and clover.. :)

To end off, just want to say thanks to Baobei for always being so nice and understanding to me! I really enjoyed spending time with you and I cant wait to go Bandung soon!

AND a conversation that makes me laugh!

Michael: Do you want to drink anything?
Amber: Ok...Can I have honey...(pause because I was thinking what to drink)
Amber: (Continues after a long pause)...milk tea with pearl
Michael: just now when you say Honey, I thought you are calling me and I was so happy. I wanted to call you back but yar its ok, I will buy the drink for you.

I already call you baobei still not enough? Humans are greedy right? So Yup...see you in School Honey!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.