Pastor Bobby Cake?

Just celebrated Pastor Bobby's Birthday 2 weeks ago? :) And we bought him an icecream cake and yar...it melted before any of us have a chance to eat. Kind of disgusting right? So in the end we just took picture of the cake and then yar grumble to ourselves why did we even buy an icecream cake in the beginning. Haha



Didnt take much picture...cos was busy helping to take his presents. Anyway just want to say I really love Pastor Bobby alot! And I am really glad to learn alot of things from Him. I want go missions! :)


And Pastor Bobby is very funny, becos he sent me this MMS. And I laugh the whole morning. Then he say, Amber please put this in announcement and tell the students no food and drink in hall.


And to end off, yup I really love this picture alot because Bennie and Dorcas are both in the picture. so the three of us form a team in SOT.
we are the B.A.D
want to make a guess what does that stands for?

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.