Easter 3 weeks Party!

Please join us for 3 weeks of party!

Next week on SAT, we are going to have MASS SUSHI MAKING. On SUN, we will have DOUGHNUTS PARTY as well!
And to end off...haha I manage to find JEBA picture, the indian guy on the left. He is a hot favourite with my older CG members. He is so funny and he really likes our CG alot too! And I really appreciate how he try to speak SINGLISH with me.
And the guy in the middle is ALLWIN. I am biased becasue he say i have a CUTE SMILE. haha.

the guy on the right is WU YUEH. (Taiwan) He is always helping me whenever he can and I always remember the favour he did for me!

AND to end off, I really like the video that Edmund (BIG BOSS) posted up! :)



Isnt it so SWEET? :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.