Happy Chinese New YEAR!

We have our W320 REUNION RACE on sat after service! And I seriously think it was fun! :) Good effort by xiaoshi and kaixiang for the games.

I took a short video during telematch..yup it was quite dark...A night telematch! Challenging..



SAT service was SUPER AWESOME! Heard that same preaching in SOT once....but it is always good to hear the truth twice! We serve the one and only LIVING GOD! Yeah! :) And yup...No gambling this year...haha

Did you see karjun's eye? He got hit by a ball! I think he look so kelian but from far it look like eyeshadow...I wonder will his blue-black eye earn more angpow this year? haha :)
and this is me taken by myself ALONE on my way ALONE to Chinese NEW year REUNION dinner with my only relatives from my father side. haha

and look at my MUMMY! She looks really YOUNG right? Haha like my SISTER

And last night slept real late from playing monopoly! A few of us went to catch the show INKHEART...hmm dont really find it a good show..so haha you can give that a miss! :)
Till then...see all of you soon!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.