Happy Hour 2 (upating in progress)


Yup feeling happy and excited for this week! Last sat we have happy hour 2 and it was really fun! I really wanted to blog up the photos and videos of their performance. They took about 2-3 days to practice and well even though it is not like international standard drama performance…but it really touch my heart for their great attitude and willingness. I think Jesus rate it 100/100! Good effort!

Yup! we played some dressing up game with the theme: Prom Night. They are really very creative! Will blog up photos soon! Terecia...where is the photos?? :P
And really nice to see People like Torance, Eileen, Chinho and Karwen....who came down all the way to say Hello! and Happy Birthday to Me! That was so sweet!!! :) And vincent too! He left before I can take photo with him. I know there is one "chin chee" in the photo..haha..he not from w320..but somehow yup he is in the picture!

Shall post up more photos and videos soon! AND yup among all the fun we have!
I want to say a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL who really paid for the presents!!
I really really love it alot alot alot alot! Words cannot express how happy I am!


After the "2 years ago" mistake of the expired vouchers, please do not get me vouchers anymore! 2 years ago, they gave me a $100 edhardy voucher and I never get to spend it, so its now a permenant resident in my drawers and I feel so bad for those who paid for it. I am sorry!

Not forgetting that they got me a brown bag, I am using it today! :)

And of course to the many others who gave me presents, I really appreciate it alot alot!

.........Updating in Progress.....

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.