Excited from 1st to 8th Nov

I really cant wait for 1st-8th Nov week to come...everyday I pray that I will wake up finding myself in that week. Why am I so excited?

Firstly: Morning Prayer Meeting! Isnt that Exciting? I cant wait to go!

Secondly: Gonna celebrate my birthday early with cg on 1st Nov...they have been tryin to book a chalet but to no avail.. :( but still PRAISE the LORD...cant wait to celebrate with them!

Thirdly: I will be on course 3rd to 7th Nov 730pm to 10pm. yes...even on birthday night.. :( but this is a course that I am very excited for so yup..no problem man...everyday is my birthday haha!

Fourth: Torance told me that my birthday celebration will be for 5 days from 3rd to 7th Nov! And I am like WOW! I never have such long birthday celebration before..but I know I have surprises everyday? from 3rd to 7th Nov? Honestly hearing that is one of the best birthday present I have. Because many pple look at the presents that people give, but I look at the thought and intention of the one giving the present. So thanks in Advance! I know all my nights are booked for you guys..but only after my course at 10pm...sorry that it cant be earlier.

Fifth: Bling Bling on 8th Nov! So many friends are going to come and yup...a day of fun!

Lastly: Building Fund Weekend on 2th Nov! I cant wait to give God my sacrificial faith amount!

So many things happening in one week! I really cant contain my joy and everyday waiting in anticipation for the day to come. God..one more request to add on to my highly anticipated week, EVERY DAY VISITATION FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT!

and a song from my heart at this moment: "So BLESSED I cant contain it, So MUCH I got to give it away. Your love taught me to live NOW. You are MORE than enough for me!"

and ok even though I am really happy at the thoughts of all the things I know you all going to do for me, though I also not too sure who is exactly involved...but dont burn too much a hole in pocket k? cos Building Fund coming! :p Must save as well. Honestly I am so tempted to just look thru all your SMSes to see what you all are doing lah. haha

And life really cant be any sweeter when your helper call you at the right time and say, "Amber dont worry, leave it to us, we will get things done for you. Everynight when we think of this problem that you have, we know its not easy for you but we are always praying for you!" Honestly that night I sleep with a big wide smile because I know I am not alone.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.