Time to revive!







Yes...finally find some time to revive my blog :) and I cut my hair!!

So here goes a list of outdated events.. haha

The dumplings that they made were really nice! So before they go back to china, I am gonna invite them to come and cook for us first... I guarantee you will not eat any SINGAPORE dumplings after you have tried theirs. I ate like 10 over dumplings. Simply delicious.


Get to know this girl and have a really special relationship with her. Thank God for the chance to pray for her too. I really think she is a very brave girl. Of course I really love her present!!!!! So me loh.


Went shopping with Melvin some time back and I really think he look very ERM "Metrosexual" and I "force" him to take photos... haha


I simply cannot resist DURIAN! Especially Mountain Cat King.. Yummy!

I know the posts are all so random.. but duh...who cares.. haha

1 comments:

mel xiuhui said...
3:54 PM

oh i dk melvin dress like this.in cg & service didn't saw before.i was like ermm .... also.guess i don't really know him so much.so must fellowship with him often..

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.