Where have you been?

Well..obviously busy.. :) haha
with many things in my life

Just to name a few..

Miaoyu (small little girl below)


she successfully capture my heart. Guess she remind me when I was serving with children church. Sometimes hanging out with children makes me less stress. Adults are more troublesome at times. She is so adorable. Some people thought that she is my daughter..but hey..look at picture above, I look like her sister ok..not her mum. Though I guess if I marry really early, I might really have a daughter of her age. haha.

And she is funny because she wants my boyfriend to be her husband. :) Well cause she thinks Michael is handsome. haha so I guess thats a compliment for him.

So now Michael will ask me: "How is my little wife doing?"

*Jealous*

And I painted my nails some weeks back...so proud of myself.
Cant remember when was the last time I did that?


but still proud of my effort. And I am still waiting for Joycelyn to paint my nails for me in a more professional manner. After her exams, I am going to bug her... haha

Introducing my "SILLY" looking specs..

My mum says I look "cute" and thats so hilarious hearing from your own mum.


Well Baobei also join in my fun.

I realised that Baobei cant really cook well except I think he can cook nice egg!
 (look at pic below)


Dont you think it looks YUMMY?

I cant imagine my life without my wonderful CG members. Always love fellowshipping with them.


They always make my day!

Also...shopping with Bennie admist our mountain high work :)
Went for shopping with her 2 weeks back and bought a top and skirt. She is really one good friend! Enjoy our honest moments together. Bennie Jia you!


One of the "PERKS" of being an SOT staff: you get to see Musicians falling asleep while waiting for their turn to go on stage. haha. perhaps both of them will flip when they know I posted this but well who cares. This is to say thank you to them for always "bullying" me.

and many more pictures that will make their way to my blog when I am free. :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.