Tang Yuan in the making

W320 Tang Yuan Making Competition
Actually I know it doesnt look very 'nice'. But still it was fun making tang yuans together with members. For many of us, this is the first time we are making our own tang yuans. And we have it in all sizes and shapes. And it taste ok loh...cannot complain too much! haha


Tang Yuan Making was fun but my SABO was really not fun. Well I have to drink this horrible peanut mixture with ginger soup. Ok, I know it doesnt sound so bad but really I dont think you will like that taste too!! :) And to think that my SABO was actually not my SABO..ok I know it sounds kinda chim when I said that but oh wells to those that were invovled, you know what I mean loh... :)

Some members went to my house to watch movie and eat dinner together after tang yuans making. The movie was kinda silly but still I have a good laugh. Perhaps have been so so 'stress' with work, so lame joke seems a good option. haha.. and guess what? I forget what is the name of the movie, so you can guess how much I actually bother about this movie..haha

After movie, We went to play L4d2!! Eileen was laughing at my poor charging skills. I need to be better...still have to win dorcas next time.. :)

Came back home after supper at XIN WANG and cant wait for service soon!!!

God, I really pray for 80, with YOU, all things are possible and I confess by faith!!

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.