Busy Busy Busy

Other than the word "BUSY", I cant think of anymore words to describe my current situation.

and I think baobei is equally as busy as me.

Pastor decides to use SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY as our brand name and I need to remove the word bible training center from our website. so have been so busy this whole week with website.

For your info, our new website is http://sot.chc.org.sg 

and because of this website thingy, I cannot go for children home! :( So sad, I am super jealous at those who can go...but at least I try my best to help out with the drama team together with edmund the night before. Guess that is the least that I can do!

And on top of all these, we are going to have our NEXT SUBZONE event,

THE JING-GURU TOWN
So excited!

I really believe God that this event will be an awesome one!

So far just from W320, we have around 40friends!

And I am praying for SALVATION!

Hear our cry,
Hear our pray,
We your children call to you this day...

Side note: I cannot believe that I have not seen Baobei for 1month.
I wonder how do I ever survive?
and on top of that we have not talked to each other for at least 3-4 days!!
He is so busy with his church which I know it is a good thing but still... :(

He is playing in almost every service that they have and I know tomorrow they also preparing for one christmas service expecting 1000+ people!!

I am happy for him! so jia you baobei... I believe you can do it!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.