Gossips!?!


I never really have a chance to sit down and seriously blog my thoughts out. I was looking through all my previous entries..and thinking basically I just find a few pictures and really just post a few comments here and there. It has been so long since I sit down and do some serious writing. Well, not exactly I have alot of serious stuffs to write but I really mean straight from my heart entry (with no pretence).

I was talking to pst bobby last week and he commented that there was this very famous blogger in United States who has like 1 million viewers to his blog. His blog centered around gossips in the entertainment world.

So he jokingly said, "Amber you go and blog about gossips lah, your blog viewership will be very high!"

And I replied, "Pastor, if I blog about gossip, will I go heaven?"

So we have a good laugh over this, and there was no conclusion.

I mean yes, we do enjoy reading about our friends' day to day life activities, but we do like to hear a few gossips here and there.


What are gossips? (webster definition)
personal or sensational facts about others



But people like to read about others' misfortune:

e.g. who just break up with who and the list goes on and on.




And how do I blog about all these? When it is obviously something I cannot do and do not wish to do..which is to gloat over others' misfortune. Bible teaches us to love and have compassion for one another.



This is such a grey issue, isnt it?



But on a lighter note, I guess when people get attached or married, good news like that deserved to be shared!! :)



Well is that consider gossip? after all this is others' personal facts. I guess if it makes everyone happy, not really lah. haha


E.g.

Zhifu's newly born baby girl

Keith's recent wedding

Xinwei's recent wedding

Seth Gan is attached!

Sebastian (drummer) is attached!


*Maybe seth and sebas will 'kill' me if they see this post :)



and a whole load of people (at least 8) that I knew, got attached within the last 5 months.



and ok, if I say this maybe michael will strangle me but I told him I am doing a gossip post and I need his support..so can he please provide me with something 'juicy' about him.



His EX-girlfriend is Febrina. Our church first emerge talent-time winner.

Funny right? and I guess if you are reading this post, you will be thinking..oh amber, thats interesting.


See it proves my point. People still likes to know gossip.


5 comments:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...
8:25 PM

How about telling us who is Amber's ex bf?!?

:)

Jayme Shing said...
10:07 PM

Wah Febrina! I remember her!! HAHA I think we know from Camp Castaway that Amber has a list of ex BFs!!!! (Of course thats before she knows Jesus!!)

Amber said...
3:43 PM

Its more interesting to tell of others ex-boyfriends or girlfriends mah... haha.. my one..hmm got married liao haha

MJ said...
9:25 AM

Mei Jia is giving birth in less than 9 days time. :P

Anyway, I agree with you that people like to know/read about other's misfortune. It's so sad that the world is full of evil thoughts and from my personal experience, even people whom we think are closest to us are just waiting to "see show".. :(

Amber said...
10:53 AM

Am - MJ
Wah!! rare person to comment but it really makes my day to see you! :) Do let me know when Aden is popping out! I want to go visit him!!

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.